Follow us on Facebook
Click on the link to follow us
We carry out affordable and best web design services.
About 90% of the netigens are switching to mobile screens to browse internet! So, to target your potential customers it's important to have a website that is design-wise optimized for all devices. Responsive websites runs on single URL and the same HTML code gets optimized according to screen resolution on which it is opened thus giving customers an optimum viewing experience. Since last 4-5 years, a drastic increase in use of small internet enabled devices has been observed, which includes Smartphones, Kindles, Tablets, Netbooks and Phablets. This has popularized the responsive design concept amongst online businesses. Creating different websites for different screen is not a viable solution because each will require time for text and design changes, effort for tracking performance and money for developing and maintaining them. Modern businesses are investing in responsive design because it minimizes effort and saves time as well as money.
Responsive design is necessary for your website because:
- Google likes and recommend responsive website.
- Responsive designed website are sustainable for longer period.
- Mobile devices are going to be the future of internet.
- Search on mobile devices has increased 5 times since last two years.
- Search on mobile devices can be done anywhere, anytime.
- 80% people prefer mobile devices to PC for online shopping.
We are providing responsive designs as an integral part of all our websites and that too without any additional cost. Responsive websites use CSS3 media queries and fluid proportion grids to create a visual experience that remains same as screen size changes. They adjust text, graphic and other elements as per screen resolution.
We take care of screen resolution for following size:
Mobile - 320 x 480 px (Portrait and Landscape)
Phablet - 360 x 640 px (Portrait and Landscape)
Tablet - 768 x 1024 px (Portrait and Landscape)
Laptop/PC - 1024 onwards.
Your website is an online representative of your business. Your website design should match your business goals. According to Steve Jobs - "Design is not just what is looks like and feels like. Design is how it works." Website redesign is not just introducing new graphics or repositioning website components. It is about improving website's usability and functionality. We renovate your website to unlock true potential and add value to your business with our website redesign services.
A good website not only looks good but also works well.
- The website design should match with the primary purpose of your business.
- The website should open very quickly or page loading time should be minimum.
- A good design should be simple and appealing, but not complex. An sophisticated design can attract attention to website, but in long run, only an simple design can works.
- The layout or design should be responsive as well as user-friendly with an easy navigation. It helps in converting more visitors into business leads or customers.
- The responsive design should be flawless across different screens, with all information clearly visible as mobile users today constitute a considerable part of customer count.
We also provide redesigning of e-commerce with simple navigation and easy checkout to help customer buy products easily in few clicks.
If your current website is preventing you from achieving your marketing goals, then rejuvenate your online presence with our website redesigning services.
Landing pages are those targeted web pages, to where every online advertising company direct their generated traffic. Every company has some specific goals to achieve whether it is to generate sales, new leads or only sign ups. The traffic is generated through adwords, PPC or sponsored links. But sometimes even after paying huge for advertising and all others efforts, marketing campaigns do not perform as expected.
The landing page is sales representative to the site visitors.
It should be ready to convert visits into leads before you start spending on advertising. Following points are necessary for a good working landing page
- Traffic should be directed to landing page instead of home page
- Web page should deliver what is promised in ad e.g. special price, discount
- Lead conversion form should be easy to locate
- Landing page should prevents distraction and traffic leakage
- Landing page should have limited information of reader's interest
- Landing page should load quickly in minimum possible time
We understand your industry before designing and market your product effectively, making your landing page target right keywords to get good conversion rate.
Webcode Tree is a team of experienced designers and developers who are providing clients with PSD to Responsive HTML5 services since 2010.
We provide neatly coded and ruled HTML5 CSS3 markup with div based support for responsive structure.
We take care of 4 basic standards while converting PSD to HTML
- The design should be browser compatible for all modern browsers.
- The semantic markup or the HTML tags should be properly balanced
- The image are optimized to look clear and excellent on all screen sizes.
- The converted HTML can be easily integrated into any CMS.
As being a best and affordable solution provider firm, we do quick and still high quality markup. We complete the work in expected time as well as budget. Send us your PSD in any common format,like PSD, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP or PDF and we will convert it for you
This current decade has observed exponential growth in use of internet or web enabled mobile devices and still rising. It is necessary that your website should also go mobile. Your website should be mobile-friendly to be accessible and engaging for all type of visitors.
While going responsive or mobile-friendly two factors are important:
Mobile browsers support limited design format. So it is necessary to optimize your website to function properly on all screen resolutions.
A desktop website requires a lot of zooming, scrolling in mobile devices and hence difficult to navigate. To provide best user experience to your visitors you need to optimize your website structure and navigation for different screen resolutions.
Reasons and benefits for being mobile-friendly:
- Gennext is fast and multi-functional.They prefer mobile marketing on the move than sitting ideally infront of desktop screen.
- Latest survey reveals mobile search have overtaken desktop search. You will surely be missing a lot of customers for not being mobile-friendly.
- Over 5 million mobile apps have been developed for fulfilling the needs of smartphone users in the last 3-4 years.
- Online shopping is the new popular buzzword now-a-days. Mobile commerce or M-commerce is going to exchange the E-commerce word.
- Increase consumer base by reaching out to mobile users.
- Increase conversion rate as 90% of mobile search results ended in an action.
- Increase user interaction and reduce bounce rate as mobile compatible / optimized websites are visited more and for longer time
- Longer connectivity with customers in the 24*7 scenario as 80% mobile phone owners keep their mobile always along.
Considerable facts for mobile-friendly website:
- Defined needs in a mobile website make the layout easy and fluid.
- Specifying your priority to include important features make website load quickly and help consumer in taking informed decisions
-The mobile optimized website should be with user-friendly easy navigation and simple design making the visit a memorable experience.
- Refined content helps in creating user friendly website and also helps the visitor in decision making process.
- Your website loading time should be minimum as people don't have patience to wait for a page to load resulting in bounce rate to other sites.
Logo is not just a graphic that will be present in every page of your website. It is one of the most important parts of brand recognition and your identification in the long run. So makes your first impression perfect with an impressive logo. This is only possible with the services of professional logo design experts.
Before designing a logo, our designers gather a clear idea about your business objectives, industry, target audience, competitors, and related factors like color and font that relates to your industry. We have the expertise and experience to create a unique logo to represent your true identity.
Logos are made once, are rarely changed. Create an unique and rememberable impact
The Best and Affordable Websites Design Company for Responsive Designing, Redesigning, E-commerce Designing, and Landing Page Designing